Programs can be created when the template is created or at a later stage. When a template is created you will automatically be taken to a screen to create the rest of the template. Otherwise, programs can be created by selecting the green 'Edit' pen under the 'Options' column of the Program Templates table. Once created, programs can be assigned to individuals or groups of players, and linked to the Calendar as an event.
To Create a Program:
- Access the 'Edit Program Template' screen using either method from above. The screen includes a weekly view of the program, divided into sessions and then units within that session.
- Weeks, sessions, exercises and sets can all be added or removed using the blue + or - icons located below their respective headings.
- By selecting the green + icon in the top right-hand corner of a session you can add an exercise format (e.g. superset, complex) to that particular session.
- A unit of the session can be deleted by selecting the red 'Trash' icon in the top right-hand corner of the session.
- Add in exercises and details as required.
- To copy a session, select the two-page blue button under the session heading (top left-hand corner). Select the week you want the session to be copied to. This will need to be completed individually for each session and week of the program.
- Select 'Save' to finish, or 'Back to Config' to leave the page without saving.
To Assign Programs to Players:
- Select the corresponding blue 'Assign Template' icon under the 'Options' column of the Program Templates table.
- Assign a group or individual to the program by using the appropriate filters and selecting the arrow buttons to shift the required group/individual to the right-hand side box.
- To schedule the program to the calendar, complete the date and time details for the calendar event. If you do not wish to schedule the program with the calendar, select the 'Schedule Sessions?' button to appear as 'No'.
- Select the 'Assign Program' button to save.
To Unassign Programs to Players:
- Select the corresponding orange 'Unassign Template' icon under the 'Options' column of the Program Templates table.
- Select the date range that you wish to unassign the players for. This will automatically update their calendar schedules.
- Select 'Unassign Program' to save.
- Unassign a group or individual by using the appropriate filters and selecting the arrow buttons to shift the required group/individual to the right-hand side box.