Sometimes the entire team may not be required to complete a test. This could be because of various risk factors, positional specific training or progress monitoring. It was for this reason that Individual Data Capture was designed.
Individual Data Capture allows filtering between players, as well as options to assign individual normative values and viewing of past results for that test specific to an individual. From the Data Capture screen an individual data capture can be commenced by selecting the icon next to the relevant test, or by selecting the test first and then this icon.
From the Individual Data Capture page, there is a search filter located to the top right-hand of the table, as well as icons to record data, located under the 'Options' column.
Update Normative Values
- Search for the appropriate player using the search filter.
- Select the 'Collect Data' icon next to the player's name.
- Fill in the date and result for the test. You can also add any comments if needed.
- Select the green 'Finish and Save' icon to the lower right-hand of the screen to save. You will be redirected back to the Individual Data Capture page.
Update Normative Values
In a similar way that Wellness metrics can be set, normative values can be individualised for tests and players. Alerts can be also be set for if test results fall outside a customised range. See the Testing Alerts User Guide for more information on these alerts.
- From the Individual Data Capture page, use the filter to search for the required player.
- Select the orange 'Update Normative Values' icon under the 'Options' column corresponding to that player.
- Fill in the required fields.
- Select the green 'Finish and Save' icon to the lower right-hand side of the screen. The normative values will be saved and you will be redirected to the Individual Data Capture screen.
- From the Individual Data Capture page, use the filter to search for the desired player.
- Select the blue 'View Results' icon under the 'Options' column for that player.
- All the results that have been recorded for that test will appear in a table. The table also includes the player's average, minimum and maximum scores for that test.
- Search the results using the filter located in the upper left-hand side of the table.
- To filter by date select the calendar drop-down menu located to the top right-hand corner of the screen. Select from one of the options or enter a custom data, and click 'Submit' for the table to update.
- The results can be exported into a CSV, Excel or PDF file, printed or copied by selecting the appropriate buttons at the top right-hand of the results table.
- Columns can be hidden by selecting the 'Columns' button next to the other function buttons and deselecting the appropriate columns.
- Items per page can be changed by selecting the drop-down menu in the same area and selecting from one of the options. Scroll through pages using the buttons to the lower right-hand side of the table.