It is just as important to know how an individual is tracking as knowing how the team is progressing as a whole. Data can be reported on individually, for when a coach is just wanting to see a player's progress. The individual report can be used to show multiple test results for a player simultaneously.
- Select 'Reporting' and 'Individual Report' from the left-hand menu.
- Select the athlete that you wish to report on using the drop-down menu.
- Using the date display on the right-hand side of the screen, choose the date range to report on.
- Reports can be printed by using the 'Print Report' button on the top right-hand of the screen.
- To switch data display to a table format, select the 'Switch Data Display' icon.
- Remove a variable from the graph by selecting the legend variables.