- On the Full Reports page, select from the icons in under the 'Options' column to manipulate the report.
- To view a report, select the blue 'View' icon.
- Using the drop-down tabs, select the date range or season and competition phase that you wish to run the report from.
- Select the individual player or group of players from the next drop-down menu. Select if a comparison or team average are required.
- Select 'Run Report' in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen to generate the report.
Final reports can look like the following:
There are a number of dynamic functions that should be noted with these reports:
- By clicking on the items in the legend, the corresponding item in the chart will turn off. You can turn it back on by clicking on the legend item again.
- By clicking the 'Switch Data Display' button, the data display will change to a tabular format.
- By clicking and dragging over parts of the graph you can zoom in on particular sections of data.