Data stored in the Baseline platform can be exported to csv. Excel settings can sometimes make it difficult to distinguish the data points. See the example below:
To convert this to a format that is easier to read and use, follow the steps below:
- Click the 'Data' tab and the 'From Text' icon.
- Select the file of data you wish to convert (the same file you're in). Click 'Import'.
- Ensure 'Delimited' is selected. Click 'Next'.
- Click the symbol that you would like your data to be separated by (in this case comma). Click 'Next'.
- Select where you would like the re-formatted data to be placed. Click 'New worksheet' and 'OK'.
The final product should be formatted like the following image: