Training groups will constantly be changing due to athletes being away, ill or injured. As this is the case, often changes to training groups on training plans needs to occur efficiently.
In the Baseline platform alterations to the training groups in past, current or future training plans is possible.
As in Figure 1:
- Click 'Coaching' and 'Training Sessions' in the left-hand menu. This is where all configured training sessions are located.
- Click on the button for the training session that the groups need to be changed.
As in Figure 2:
- Click 'Edit', leading to the editing view of the training session.
As in Figure 3:
- Click the button, this will open 'Group Management' on a new tab.
As in Figure 4:
- Click and drag the athletes to the appropriate groups.
- Click 'Save Changes'.
- Close the 'Group Management' tab.
- Upon returning to the training session, you will be asked if you'd like the groups to be updated. Select 'Update'.
- Click in edit mode and save changes to confirm group changes.